Transics is delighted to welcome Rudy Everaert to its Board of Directors as a Director, representing ING AM Insurance Companies BV acting in its capacity as investment manager on behalf of the investment fund ING Quoted Equity Fund, with effect from June 17th 2010. Mr Everaert will replace Felix Oberdorfer, a Director who represented Parcom Quoted Equity Management BV.
Mr Everaert brings with him a wealth of international experience from the transport and logistics sector (which included work at Giraud International, SimplyTrak Continental Europe and TNT Logistics Center Europe). Such involvement with transport and logistics companies has given him considerable expertise which should prove valuable to Transics.
Mr Everaert represents ING AM Insurance Companies BV and his appointment will see the Transics Board of Directors being composed as follows;
- Luc Vandewalle, Chairman, Independent Director
- Walter Mastelinck, Executive Director, Representing Cassel BVBA
- Ana Vizcaino, Director, Representing EQMC Europe Development Capital Fund plc
- Tom Dechaene , Independent Director, Representing Carthagon BVBA
- Vladimir Lasocki, Independent Director
- Peter Leyman, Independent Director, Representing Leyman Consult BVBA
- Rudy Everaert, Director, Representing ING AM Insurance Companies BV
Transics would like to take this opportunity to wish Mr Everaert every success in his new role.
Transics International NV, established in 1991, develops and commercialises high-end fleet management solutions for the transport and logistics sector. Thanks to many years of experience, thorough R&D efforts and an intensive focus on the customer experience, Transics has become the leading European player in its sector. In addition to its headquarters in Ypres (Belgium), Transics is active throughout Europe. The company has been quoted on the stock exchange (Euronext Brussels) since June 2007.