Transics raises 40 million euro at 17.5 euro per share
Transics, one of the prominent European players in the field of on-board computers and fleet management solutions for the transport and logistics sector and ‘Promising Enterprise of the Year 2006′ will be listed on Eurolist by Euronext Brussels from 13 June 2007 under the symbol TRAN.
In total, the offering, excluding the over-allotment option, was oversubscribed by 10.6 times. In the offering (including the over-allotment option) 2,628,571 shares were offered, of which 1,485,714 new shares with VVPR strips. At 17.5 euro per share, Transics is valued at 141 million euro.
Transics CEO Walter Mastelinck is delighted with the success of the transaction: “ The success of our IPO is a reward for our efforts in the past but in particular means an extra stimulus for us to also continue our growth strategy in the future. We are extremely pleased that both Belgian and major international investors have shown their faith in our company. This confidence will certainly help us in the further international expansion of Transics that we plan to realize over the coming years. ”
Details of the transaction
- The total value of the offering amounts to 46 million euro at 17.5 euro per share (including the over-allotment option).
- 2,628,571 Transics shares were allocated, of which 15% new shares with VVPR strips to private retail investors and 85% to institutional investors. The total tranche for Transics employees includes 10,129 shares of the maximum number of 14,285 shares available.
- The total offering was over-subscribed by 10.6 times. The retail tranche was over-subscribed 5.4 times and the institutional tranche 11.5 times.
- The lead manager ING was granted an over-allotment option of 342,857 additional shares to be purchased at a price of 17.5 euro per share. This option is exercisable from the first day of quotation up to 30 days after the closing date of the offering.
- The first quotation of the Transics share and the VVPR strips on the Eurolist by Euronext Brussels will take place on a provisional basis (“if-and-when-issued-or-delivered”) on 13 June 2007. This means that trading can start before the shares, on payment, are issued by the company and the selling shareholders, which is planned for 15 June 2007. Subject to completion of the transaction, the shares will be listed from 13 June 2007. Investors must realize that in exceptional cases the completion of the transactions and the issuing of the shares can be delayed, or may not be able to take place at all. Euronext Brussels have made it known that in such a case Euronext will cancel all transactions with the shares on the regulated Eurolist by Euronext market.
- The stock will be listed under the Euronext symbol ‘ TRAN’ and international ISIN code ‘BE 0003869865′ . The VVPR strips will be listed under the Euronext symbol ‘ TRANS’ and international ISIN code ‘ BE 0005613840′.
- The payment date is planned for 15 June 2007.
Allocation key for retail investors
|Subscriptions submitted to ING, Fortis and Dexia|
|Number of shares requested||Shares granted|
|1 – 50||75%|
|101 – 1600||20%|
Transics NV develops and commercialises fleet management systems (on-board computers, software and services) for the transport and logistics sector. With more than 35,000 installed on-board computers, Transics is one of the leading European players in its sector. As well as the head office in Ieper (Belgium) and branches in the Netherlands, France, Germany and Spain, Transics is active in Scandinavia and is continually expanding its European organization. In 2006 Transics expanded for the first time in the direction of Eastern Europe with an agency in Poland and the Czech Republic. At the start of 2007 Transics realised the takeover of sector colleague DIS with which it completes its product range. DIS specializes in the development and commercialisation of innovative IT solutions for driving time registration on the basis of tachographs.