The Regional Project Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of implementation projects at strategic customers in the EMEA region. You will actively contribute to setting, maintaining, and ensuring standards for project management in the region.
Reporting to: Customer Project Delivery Leader EMEA.
- Drive & deliver project implementations for strategic accounts according to company standards, with the support of Field Operations teams and in close collaboration with diverse groups of stakeholders in DCS.
- Assemble and lead the internal project teams to make sure that projects are: o in line with customer requirements, and o compliant with quality, cost and on-time delivery of targets.
- Build efficient communication channels towards the strategic accounts and DCS stakeholders.
- Establish systematic transparency on the status of the assigned projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the handover of the strategic account to EMEA Sales & Field Operations teams after project delivery.
- Drive project management in new markets, supported by Field Operations teams.
- Foster collaboration and PACE Culture.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Project management skills: Knowledge and proven work experience in project management is a must.
- Relevant experience in managing and delivering projects with a high level of complexity, leading cross-departmental teams.
- Experience with implementation projects of telematics solutions is an asset.
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills.
- Experience in the transport-related sector (telematics, transportation management, fleet management, warehouse management, logistics, etc.) is an asset.
- Independent, quality-driven, and able to remotely manage teams and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal customer-facing and internal communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Strong ICT (IT, communication, ERP, etc.) affinity.
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis.
You will work in an open and transparent corporate culture where leadership, relations and respect are important values. Our employees are passionate about their job and are all convinced that team spirit is at the heart of our success. In this stimulating, fast-growing and challenging environment, performances are compensated for in a competitive way.